Home / News / ANAMBRA: Club owner, one other electrocuted
Police-2

ANAMBRA: Club owner, one other electrocuted

ANAMBRA:

Club owner, one other electrocuted

Anambra

IT was all cries and wailing as the only son of a family in Uruoji village, Ogidi, (names withheld) and one other person, (name withheld) in Idemili North Local Government Area of State, were on Sunday electrocuted while trying to refix fallen Television, TV, antenna pole in a public club centre.

TribuneOnline gathered that the incident, which occurred along Onitsha-Ogidi-Awka old road, Ogidi, attracted large turn out of sympathisers who trouped to have a glimpse of the two corpses lying on the ground.
The dead only son who owned the club centre was said to be refixing the fallen pole in preparation for the European league football match fixture billed for yesterday so as not to disappoint his customers who would come to watch the match live on payment of a certain amount of money.
As he was refixing it with the help of a customer, who had just finished his Post- Primary School Certificate Examination, the pole touched the high tension wire that passes through the front view of the club centre and both got electrocuted instantly.

The father of the only son is said to be bedridden for years now as a result of High Blood Pressure, HBP.

He urged club centre owners and others to always be wary of electrical appliances where ever they may be to avoid sudden death.

@ Nigerian Tribune

About Dotun Olanibi

Check Also

Court-2

LAGOS: DRIVER IN TROUBLE AS PROSTITUTE FLEES WITH BOSS N5M CAR

LAGOS: DRIVER IN TROUBLE AS  PROSTITUTE FLEES WITH BOSS N5M CAR A 54-year-old driver of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *