A 17-year-old boy who is identified simply as Joshua has reportedly died after smoking a high dose of suspected colorado, The Nation Newspaper reports.
The incident was said to have happened on Sunday at Oba- Ile area of Akure North local government area.
Witnesses said the deceased usually smoke the substance with his friends.
He was said to have gone into a coma after puffing three times in order to get high.
The witness said he was in a coma for two days and was rushed to the hospital when he didn’t wake up after two days.
Colorado is a synthentic drug and users are said to lack control over certain parts of their bodies.